Senior Operations Manager
Number of recruits:
1. Able to be independently responsible for the product operation of the department, including but not limited to collecting and sorting out the product requirements of the department, interfacing with the product manager, following up the requirements and tracking the performance of the product after launching;
2. Able to establish an effective data tracking mechanism according to the operation objectives and the current situation of products, promote and optimize the operation scheme according to the requirements of business development, and be responsible for the implementation of relevant online product promotion activities to achieve KPI indicators;
3. Continuously follow up the product effect, analyze user behavior and demand, understand the trend of competitors, and conduct competitive analysis;
4. Productize existing processes and optimize business efficiency according to the current operation situation.
1. Have good analytical ability and logical thinking, have a sense of responsibility and strong pressure resistance, and can complete the project independently;
2. Have insight, independent analysis ability, strong learning and innovation ability and language expression ability;
3. Have enthusiasm for product operation and full of passion for innovation and solving challenging problems;
4. Able to make PRD and prototype drawings. Banking experience or being familiar with e-commerce platform with installment payment, community e-commerce and making money online is preferred;
5. Able to work under pressure, and have strong executive ability and learning ability.